TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please review these terms before you use HooPayz.com
By using HooPayz you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use as well as any updates that may occur in the future. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use do not use the HooPayz website.
HooPayz, LLC owns this website and we reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time in our sole discretion. If you continue your use of the website you are agreeing to all changes we may make.
HooPayz LLC does not provide legal advice.
As part of the website we may provide general information and resources on various federal and state laws. This information is designed for educational purposes and is not intended to be legal advice. We do not provide legal opinions, recommendations or advice on legal rights, remedies or defenses. The information on this site is intended to be general information for the purpose of self-help services. The information or services on this site are to be used solely at your own risk.
Use of this website does not create a confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that might give rise to any duties on our part or on the part of any of our third party suppliers, vendors or contractors. We do not recommend or endorse any insurance companies or service providers. If you rely on any of the information provided on the website by anyone, including other members, HooPayz employees, contractors or vendors, you do so solely at your own risk.
This HooPayz website may contain communication services such as chat areas, communities, forums, blogs, news groups or other message or communication services designed to help you communicate with and learn from the public at large or with a group (“Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services you will not:
- Violate any laws or regulations
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the right of privacy) of any other people
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights of such software or materials or have received the necessary consents
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
HooPayz has no obligation to monitor the use of the Communication Services; however we reserve the right to review materials posted to ensure no violation of these Terms and Conditions and to remove any material we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms and Conditions. If we are required by law, legal process or government request to disclose any information placed on the website by any person, or to change or remove any information, HooPayz will do so at its own discretion.
The information on the HooPayz website is not intended to be medical information nor a substitute for professional health care. For medical guidance please consult your physician or other health care provider. The information, products and services on the HooPayz website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We periodically add to the content on the website and change existing content, at our discretion. HooPayz makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information, software, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind.
HooPayz authorizes you to view, use or download single copies of the materials on the website, including certain tools, solely for your personal and noncommercial use. All of the content, forms, tools on the website are protected by copyright laws in the United States and internationally. Title to all content rests with HooPayz, LLC or any of its licensees. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions will be a breach of the Terms and Conditions and could violate copyright, trademark or other types of laws. All of the content, including tools, may be changed or removed at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of HooPayz. Any rights not expressly granted in this Terms and Conditions are reserved to HooPayz, LLC and its licensees. If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions HooPayz reserves the right to terminate your membership and your permission to use any of the content or tools and you will be required to destroy any materials you may have.
In some instances we may provide links to other third party websites. HooPayz is not responsible for the content of any other website, including the accuracy of such content. Your use of third party websites is at your own risk and subject to the Terms and Conditions of such website.
The HooPayz website is designed for and intended to be used within the United States by residents of the United States. If you access the website from outside of the United States you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
By using the HooPayz website you agree to defend and indemnify HooPayz, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, licensees, suppliers and vendors against any claims, actions, liabilities, demands or settlements, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which result from or are alleged to result from, your violation of the Terms and Conditions of the HooPayz website.
HooPayz, LLC, its vendors, suppliers or licensees shall not be liable to you, your dependents, relatives, agents or anyone using your credentials, or to any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or similar damages arising out of use of the site, including your ability to access and use the site. These limitations apply to any claims for lost profits, increased expenses or costs, loss of data, loss of goodwill or reputation, computer failure or malfunction, work stoppage, or any other personal or commercial damages or losses, under any theory of law, even if HooPayz knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. For any damages that are not limited by this paragraph, the sole and exclusive remedy available to you or your dependents for any dispute with HooPayz or our vendors, suppliers or licensees, is your cancellation of the membership in the HooPayz website.
Through your use of the HooPayz website you are agreeing that the laws of the State of Florida governs this agreement and that any claim or dispute regarding the website which you believe you have against HooPayz will be based on Florida law, without regard to the Florida conflict of law statutes or rules and that any claims you believe you may have with HooPayz, LLC will be brought in Lee-County Florida.
The trademarks that appear on the HooPayz website are the property of the owners of the trademarks, including HooPayz, LLC. No right, title, license or interest to such trademarks is granted by these Terms and Conditions.
HooPayz reserves the right to assign the Terms and Conditions at any time as part of a sale, merger, or transfer of HooPayz, LLC to any other company. In the event there is a sale or merger of HooPayz, LLC we will post a notice on the website.
In the event you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the website in a way that infringes your copyright, you may notify us by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- A detailed description of the work you believe has been infringed
- Your name, address, email address and phone number
- A description of the location where the original or authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, such as the website or book
- A statement that you believe in good faith that the disputed use by HooPayz has not been authorized by the copyright owner or their agent or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you are providing to use in your Notice of Copyright Infringement is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- The actual or electronic signature of the owner or the authorized agent of the owner.
All contents of the HooPayz website are:
Copyright @2013 HooPayz, LLC. All rights reserved.
The name HooPayz is a registered trademark of HooPayz, LLC.
Any comments or questions you have on these Terms and Conditions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org